Thu, 11 May|
Not Yet Perfect Pottery Studio
Open Studio Session are casual gatherings for potters looking to work on their own creative projects
Time & Location
11 May, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Not Yet Perfect Pottery Studio, 58 Duncraig Rd, Applecross WA 6153, Australia
About the event
Open Studio Session are casual gatherings for potters looking to work on their own creative projects and polish up on their skills!
If you're looking for a creative space to improve on skills, start a new pottery project, or just have a play with some clay while meeting other like-minded creatives, then the Open Studio is for you.
There is no formal teaching, so you will need to have basic pottery knowledge before enrolling into this session.
New clay bags or discounted recycled stoneware clay can be purchased at the studio or you are also welcome to bring along your own.
Range of pottery tools availble to use during session
12 Pottery Wheels
Extruders and More!
- The firing of works is charged by weight, this can be arranged at the conclusion of your session, a Not Yet Perfect team member will facilitate this process.
- All pieces will be fired and ready for pickup a minimum of four weeks after the workshop date.
- Participants will be notified via text when items are ready for pickup.
- Eftpos facilities are available.
Firing Service https://www.notyetperfect.com/firing-service
- In the unfortunate case where your pottery breaks or cracks in the kiln or in the main studio, Not Yet Perfect does not take responsibility for any damages.
- The studio is a shared space and we ask all students to only handle their own work, to ensure minimal damage to fellow student works.
Terms and conditions
Tickets and refunds
Please select carefully when choosing your workshop date and time. We DO NOT refund or reschedule workshop bookings. If you are unable to attend a workshop, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to another person.